After you finish Waterfall Exploration in Icarus, you will unlock Payday Extract. This is one of the most time consuming missions in the game as you are expected to craft Level 4 items. This is ours. Icarus guides to help you with Extract of the Day, Builder, Radar, Exotic Extractor and Electronics.
Note: For more information, see Icarus guide and central feature.
Icarus: Guide to exploiting on payday – Crafting Crafting Machines, Electronics, Radars, Extractors to farm more Exotics
Tasks Extract salary date in Icarus 400 gold coins upon completion. Likewise, it has a week-long timer by default, and with good reason. It will take you many hours just to equip the necessary materials before you can mine an underground Exotic deposit. Of course, if you’re playing with a group, then you shouldn’t have too much of a problem (i.e. you can split and let each player cover certain areas of the map). Sadly, it is not suitable for solo players, as the playing habits are quite brutal.
Mining in caves and open areas
Builder is a Level 4 blueprint in Icarus, which means you need to be level 30 before you can unlock it. But, the docs will give you a headache. Therefore, we recommend looking for different caves in the area (just pay attention Cave worms and pneumonia).
Examples in the vicinity include I10, J10, K14, L10, and M12. You will definitely need loads of iron, copper, aluminum and most especially gold. As for silica ores, they are found in bare areas.
Note: The RNG plays an important role in whether or not the caves are visible. If not, you can use a pickaxe to break down odd-looking walls and reveal a path.
Everything you need for a Crafting, Electronics, Radar and Extractor in Icarus
Yes, you should still purchase some items that can help increase survivability and combat, as well as any tech tree blueprints needed. For the list below, we will only focus on the resources and items needed for the Crafting Kit, Radar, and Extractor in the Icarus.
Electronics (Level 3 / Machining Chair)
- 1x Refined Gold – Requires 2x Gold Ore and any kind of Furnace.
- 3x Copper Ingot – Requires 2x Copper Ore and any kind of Furnace.
- 2x Organic Resin – Requires 1x Wood and 1x Oxide; Crafted with Mortar and Pestle.
- 2x Epoxy – Requires 4x Crushed Bones or 2x Sulfur and 4x Sap Trees; Crafted with Mortar and Pestle.
- Lots of Electronics needed for the rest of the manufacturing blueprints.
Fabricator (Level 4 / Machining Chair)
- 60x Electronics – Discussed above.
- 8x Steel Ingot – Requires 1x Steel Bloom; Crafted using a Concrete Furnace or an Electric Furnace.
- 30x Steel Screws – Use the Workbench to turn 1x Steel Ingots into 100x Steel Screws.
- 40x Aluminum Ingot – Requires 1x Aluminum Ore; Crafted using a Concrete Furnace or an Electric Furnace.
- 30x Concrete Mix – Requires 8x Stone, 4x Silica and 1x Tree Sap; made with a Cement Mixer.
- Tree Sap – Requires 4x Sticks; Crafted with Mortar and Pestle.
- Cement mixer – Requires 50x wood, 40x stone, 20x iron ingot, 8x wire and 8x iron nail; fabricated using a Machining Gauge.
- 8x Carbon Fiber – Requires 1 Carbon Paste.
- Carbon Paste – Requires 1x Silica, 1x Aluminum Ingot, 4x Organic Resin and 2x Epoxy; Crafted with Mortar and Pestle.
Radar (Level 4 / Craftsman)
- 10x Electronics – Discussed above.
- 12x ingots
- Steel screw 8x
- 2x Glass – Requires 1x Silica; Crafted using a Concrete Furnace or an Electric Furnace.
- 12x Composite – Requires 1x Composite Paste; Crafted using an Electric Furnace. The Composite Paste Blueprint is located in a Level 4 control panel connected to the Material Handler.
- Electric Furnace – Requires 60x electronics, 30x billet, 8x steel screw, 4x glass and 80x concrete mix. Electric Furnace is crafted using the Crafting Kit. However, you must also unlock the Biofuel Generator as it requires power. This is discussed in detail in Guide to an avalanche expedition.
- Mixed Paste – Requires 2x Iron Ore, 1x Silica, 1x Organic Resin and 1x Gold Ore; Crafted with a Material Handler.
- Material Handlers – 80x Electronics Required, 30x Aluminum Ingot, 12x Steel Screw, 8x Titanium Ingot and 8x Carbon Fiber.
Extractor (Level 4 / Crafting Kit)
- 5x Electronics – Discussed above.
- 20x Iron Ingots – Requires 2x Iron Ore and any Furnace.
Note 1: If you’re solo, under no circumstances do you craft both Radar and Extractor at the same time (I’ll explain more below).
Note 2: Make sure you bring plenty of wood and sticks. We will need more Tree Sap for Biofuels (I will add more details after a while).
Use Radar and Extractor to find Exotic deposits
Ideally you will want shelter / original base of operations in the forest/temperate biome. This is where you will create a Crafting Kit and Radar (again, haven’t created an Extractor). Anyway, let’s say you’ve built Radar. Put it down and enable it so it can start scanning. A progress bar will appear on its small screen (seen in the image above). Once done, open your map and you should see a circular outline with a yellow segment.
The yellow segment indicates the general direction of the Strange deposit in the Payday deduction task in Icarus. The exact location is between J11 and J12 (see in the image below). Put the Crafting Kit, Radar and other stuff in your inventory and go there.
When you get to that area, deploy Radar and scan. It will show an icon on the map and you will see a sign on the ground. You can then build another small bunker nearby and deploy a Crafting Kit inside. This is when you should craft the Extractor so you can place it on the marked area.
Note: The reason why we don’t want to build both Radar and Extractor at the same time is because they can only occupy the backpack slot (“G”). If you craft both while you are further away from the more precise location, then you will have to bring the Radar and scan there. You will then need to run it again to get the Unpacker. It is quite complicated.
Get more biofuel
But, we are not done yet, we also need to get Fuel. This is discussed further in Guide to Fuel and Grenades. Here’s the gist in any case:
- Possible Biofuels – You’ll want two or three of these.
- Biofuel Composter – This can be placed outside a shelter. Add Biofuel Cans, as well as hundreds of Tree Sap and tons of wood or sticks to the slots of the device. It can take several minutes for each Biofuel Can to be filled.
Once a container is full, pick it up and open the Unpacker interface. Place the Biofuel Box in the bottom slot and watch as the Exotic ore piles are automatically mined. After getting about 197 Exotic ores, the objective of the Payday Mining quest will be completed.
Note: You will need between five and six Biofuel Cans filled to fully exploit the deposit. You can always re-add used containers to Biofuel Composter.
Complete the task Extract the salary date in Icarus
The extractor should have about 197 types of Exotic ores. Go ahead and put them in your inventory. If you’re too cramped, throw away all the stuff you don’t need (ie crafting materials). Just bring a few weapons, as well as some cooked food, and run all the way back to the drop pod.
Sadly, the drop pod only has five slots (enough for 100 Exotic ores). However, you can click and drag the rest of the stacks onto your hotkey. After you exit the task Extract payday in Icarus for all of these Exotics (i.e. the Exotics in the dropship and the Exotics in your hotkey) the amount will appear on your Workshop screen.
Note: Although the task of Extracting payday in Icarus gives you almost 200 exotic currencies, you better farm Deep vein extraction mission. You won’t need to craft any Level 4 items there, and you can just rely on basic gear.
Icarus available through Sauna. For more information, see guide and central feature.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/icarus-payday-extraction-guide-fabricator-extractor-radar-electronics/ Wage Day Mining Guide – Crafting Machines and Strange Extractors
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.