The Facebook messages The “Failed to fetch video data” error can be very difficult to deal with. It can pop up on iPhone (iOS), Android and PC. It prevents users from uploading videos to the Messenger app, which means users cannot share videos with friends or groups. Thankfully, there are workarounds to help solve this problem. Here’s how to fix Facebook Messenger “Failed to fetch video data” error.
Fix Facebook Messenger “Failed to fetch video data” error
To fix the “Failed to fetch video data” error on Facebook Messenger, users must:
- If using the Messenger app to choose to upload, change to the Photos app.
- Go to the Photos app and select Share.
- Then, tap “Share”.
- Share to Messenger and select the contact you want to send the video to.
- If using the Photos app, try using the Messenger app.
- Go to the Messenger app and select the photo icon.
- Select the video you want to share and the contact you want to send it to.
- Then click “Send”.
- Wait for the video to be downloaded from the cloud.
- To help free up space in device storage, videos are sometimes automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Users may have to wait a few minutes for the video to be fully decompressed and sendable.
- Turn off all battery saving modes.
- When the error appears, try selecting “Edit” before hitting “Submit”.
In other news, GameRevolution’s Game of the Year 2021 was announced alongside nine runners-up. Check out the full list here.
Matrix Resurrections has the actual The Game Awards trophy. Is this too meta? That decision is up to you. Read the story here.
Looking for a new keyboard? Are you a big fan of RGB? For those who enthusiastically replied “Yes!” For both of those questions, the Marsback M1 is well worth considering. Read GameRevolution Review to find out why it’s the “RGB heavyweight champion.”
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/699858-facebook-messenger-failed-to-fetch-video-data-error-fix-iphone-ios-android-pc How to fix Facebook Messenger error ‘Failed to fetch video data’
Cet article est traduit automatiquement. N’hésitez pas à nous signaler s’il y a des erreurs.